Sunday, February 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday! Feb 18, 2008

Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee....a HUGE one LOL and then head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", there's so much yummy stuff being shared I'm sure you'll find inspiration for your next week's menus too.

menuplanmonday



Monday 18th
Breakfast:
English Scones
Lunch:
Cheese Pizza
Dinner:
Country Fried Steaks w/ Mashed Potatoes


Tuesday 19th
Breakfast: Cereal, milk
Lunch: Hotdogs
Dinner: Fish Cakes, Tomato & Spinach Rice



Wednesday 20th

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Toast
Lunch: Chicken Soup, Pudding
Dinner: Chicken in Cream Sauce w/ Rice

http://www.digitalcookbook.tv/content/Assets/388_videoStill.jpg


Thursday 21st
Breakfast: Oatmeal, Juice
Lunch: Sandwiches
Dinner: Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls


Friday 22nd
Breakfast: Pancakes
Lunch: Burritos, Veggies
Dinner: Stuffed Green Peppers


Saturday 23rd
Breakfast:
Crispy Ginger Ale Waffles
Lunch:
Grilled Cheese & Tomato, Fruit Salad
Dinner:
Chicken Sandwiches w/ Fries


Sunday 24th
Breakfast:
Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs
Lunch:
Late Breakfast so no need for lunch
Dinner:
Teriyaki Steak w/ Rice


12 comments:

  1. yummy yummy rob will love the waffles.I must try the recipe!well really all the recipes are tasty sounding.Thanks hugs ,have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures with the meals, although they make me hungry! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another great week Sandra! I think the Teriyaki steak is my favorite this time! I'm feeling kinda hungry ... is it just me?

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum... I've been thinking about stuffed peppers lately, and now that I see yours I know I need to put them on my menu! Have a great week.

    http://www.chickinthekitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a super yummy week. I'm going to have to try those cabbage rolls & I can't remember the last time I made chicken fried steak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! It is very cute. Great menu!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your menu plan sounds wonderful! Have a great week.

    Renee'
    http://rmboys.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy - Yummy...as usual!!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, delicious sounding (and looking!) as always! We love those ginger ale waffles. We had them last week, for dinner and not breakfast though! The fish cakes and teriyaki steak look incredible :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete