Monday, February 25, 2008

Quick and Easy Garlic Cheese Biscuits!


When we're having spaghetti, garlic cheese bread is a MUST. But there's days that I don't have any around so usually I count on the biscuits I have on hand to create my own.

These are really quick and easy to make and the kids LOVE them.


Place the biscuits on a greased baking pan. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.

Bake in a 450º for about 10 minutes or until golden brown

Remove from the oven and sprinkle a good layer of shredded cheese on top, pop it back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and gooey.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Those look so good Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delish as ever Sandra!

    Oh look word verification...hahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those look yummy! I think I'll try that the next time I make my buscuits.

    ReplyDelete