Sunday, September 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday September 22

Come on in and see what's on my menu for this week, Laura asked us to focus on family favorites, so let's see what I come up with.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie".



Monday 22nd
Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls, Juice
Lunch: Grilled Cheese and Tomato
Dinner: Garlic Swiss Steak



Tuesday 23rd
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Toast
Lunch: Tuna Mayo Sandwich
Dinner: Goblin Good Turkey Burgers


Wednesday 24th
Breakfast: French Toast, Juice
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Smothered Chicken w. mashed potatoes

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/110/250983040_fa2679380d.jpg?v=0

Thursday 25th
Breakfast: Mini Pancakes, Apple Juice
Lunch: Lean pocket, Yogurt
Dinner: Yummy Beef Bake

http://i.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/beef-noodle-ck-1141964-l.jpg

Friday 26th
Breakfast: Cereal, Milk
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Spaghetti w/ garlic bread

http://www.whatwereeating.com/uploaded_images/2005-11-27__spaghetti.jpg

Saturday 27th
Breakfast: Sausage Biscuits
Lunch: Chili Dogs
Dinner: Slow cooker Bayou chicken


Sunday 28th
Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Sausage
Lunch: Late breakfast no need for lunch
Dinner: Feijoada c/ arroz (Portuguese beans)


12 comments:

  1. Your whole menu looks scrumptious as always. I really like the sounds of the beef bake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your menus. The photos make me want to cook and eat! Thanks for always posting the photos! Sometimes it's easier to make something you've not had before if you know what the end product is supposed to look like!
    Enjoy your yummy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking menu and pics! Wow! The smothered chicken sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all you put into your site. Just found it and that is great since I am just starting out in meal planning. I can't wait to try a couple of your recipes- especially smothered chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow your menu looks amazingly, delish. The Slow Cooker bayou chicken looks scrumptious, care to share the recipe? I would love to make it sometimes.
    Thanks
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Yummy Beef Bake sounds delicious....how funny we both have spaghetti on our meal plan...thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The feijoada looks yummy. I'm going to have to try it....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's the recipe for the smothered chicken...it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm I'm liking the sounds of smothered chicken. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Your meal plan looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad I stumbled on your blog ! thanks for sharing your recipes and menu plans.I sure could use some of them for my 2 picky eaters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bayou chicken looks and sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete