Sunday, September 07, 2008

Menu Plan Monday September 7

Come on in and see what's on my menu for this week. Last week I tried a lot of new recipes from Marie and I absolutely loved them all, I don't think there was one that the family didn't enjoy :)

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie".


Monday 7th
Breakfast: French Toast, Juice
Lunch: Cheeseburger, Veggies
Dinner: Heavenly Hot Ham Buns

Image: A Year From Oak Cottage

Tuesday 8th
Breakfast: Cereal, Milk
Lunch: Tuna Salad
Dinner: Slow Cooker Snappy Meatball Heroes

http://www.epicurious.com/images/recipesmenus/2007/2007_may/238290.jpg

Wednesday 9th
Breakfast: Eggs in a Hole, Juice
Lunch: Grilled Cheese and Tomato
Dinner: Beef Curry

[DSCF1637.jpg]


Thursday 10th
Breakfast: Pancakes, Apple Juice
Lunch: Cream of Chicken Soup
Dinner: Steaks w/ Mushroom Sauce

http://i.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/08/04/steak-mushroom-ck-1723423-l.jpg


Friday 11th
Breakfast: Biscuit Donuts
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Biscuits

http://i.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/06/10/fried-chicken-ck-1536720-l.jpg

Saturday 12th
Breakfast: Waffles
Lunch: BLT Sandwich
Dinner: Padre Island Shells

http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/exps18083_CB7479C112.jpg

Sunday 13th
Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Sausage
Lunch: Late breakfast no need for lunch
Dinner: Oven Beef Stew


Image credit: A Year From Oak Cottage

24 comments:

  1. LOL I just ate, but now I'm hungry again - awesome menu and great pictures. Love the new header & look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything looks so good. I think I need to try that shells dish, yum!

    Have a great week, Kiy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra.I really like the sound of the Slow Cooker Snappy Meatballs Heroes ,Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...I have my pen and paper ready to start the week with meals! The stew looks good and those hame sandwiches look heavenly! Thank you for all your hard work!

    Happy Monday!
    -Sand Toes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my menu. Oh, my, your menu and their pictures look great! I am definitely bookmarking your site:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sandwiches for Monday and Tuesday. I have started doing a monthly menu and needed some more variety for sandwich day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pictures of your menu, and thanks for the great links! Your blog is absolutely darling as well, as I'm new here from MPM I just wanted to say that!

    Have a great week,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so going to try those meatball heroes next week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, with the pictures too, I keep saying I should do that, but then I never remember to do it! It all looks really yummy, especially those things I'm not allowed on my diet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to make a tote bag or something. To match my patchwork skirt, I think! Heeheee, I have a whole load of 6"*6" squares and have to work out how to make them into a usable bag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the hot ham buns look so yummy...I might have to put those on the mene next week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! Your menu plan looks so yummy, espcially that fried chicken:) Comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my!!! Your menu looks amazing!

    Woop! Thanks for the inspiration again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, sounds like a delicious week! (but I bet every week is) I think I'll give some of these a try.. the pictures are pretty tempting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    Just found your blog from A Year At Oak Cottage/ feedjit. Your pictures are lovely. I love to cook but sometimes get burned out on creativity. I can't wait to make the coconut pastries, my husband loves coconut. So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I like the pictures with all your recipes! But where is you Applesauce Puffs recipe? I came here via Crystalkrueger.blogspot and she mentioned applesaucepuffs. Sounds so delicious!
    We have an abundance of apples right now and applesauce puffs is one thing I haven't tried.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tried you padre island shells last night. Very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi -Found you while just meandering the blog world. I love recipe sites! Good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These sound so good, especially the SC Meatball Heroes. Since school started I feel like I can't catch up with trying new recipes or reading others' blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know what's going to be for dinner tonight meatball hereos. I'm going to have to try those coconut pastries also even if it means I have to eat them all myself. No one in the house likes coconut. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooh I can't wait for stew weather. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooooo fried chicken recipe, pretty please, with sugar on top! Hubby loves fried chicken, I don't eat it so I never make it, but he'd LOVE it if I made it. I'm always wary of trying recipes when I won't be tasting them, but those look delicious, and I have total faith in your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how you illustrate your weekly menus! They just are so appealing with such beautiful pictures. I've found a few new ideas in your week's plans - and I am reminded again how much it helps to plan a week at a time :)) I must get serious about this again!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi
    hello
    how was your day?
    i liked your blog
    you are fantastic!!!

    really nice blog
    fabulous fantastic
    bye
    take care
    see you

    ReplyDelete