Sunday, September 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday September 29

Come on in and see what's on my menu for this week.

If you want to join in with your own menu or take a look at all the other ladies participating, head over to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie".



Monday 29th 
 Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls, Juice  
Lunch: Tuna Sandwich, Squash  
Dinner: Yummy Beef Bake (Didn't make it last week)
 
 http://i.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/beef-noodle-ck-1141964-l.jpg 
 
 Tuesday 30th  
Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast, Coffee, Juice  
Lunch: Crab Salad  
Dinner: Breakfast for Dinner
 
 http://static.flickr.com/47/141915678_698824d4f8_o.jpg 
 
 Wednesday 1st  
Breakfast: Blueberry Muffins, Milk  
Lunch: Soup, Yogurt  
Dinner: Going out for Chinese   
 
Thursday 2nd  
Breakfast: Mini Waffles, Apple Juice 
Lunch: Grilled Bacon and Egg 
Dinner: BBQ Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes   
 
Friday 3rd  
Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes, Orange Juice 
Lunch: Chicken Salad 
Dinner: Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
 http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1246/1253066691_699906b828.jpg  
 
Saturday 4th  
Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls  
Lunch: Mini Pizzas  
Dinner: Sheila's Chicken Enchiladas
 
  Sunday 5th  
Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Sausage  
Lunch: Late breakfast no need for lunch 
Dinner: Grilled Bratwurst, Homemade Potato Salad

11 comments:

  1. Sandra, looks like another yummy week at your house. That Gumbo looks amazing! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so tasty :) Sandra especially the grilled bratwurst and the potato salad of course..Mine is up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmm it all looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin pancakes...yummy! I love everything that is pumpkin. There is an ice cream shoppe that serves the best pumpkin ice cream with grahm crust!
    Happy Monday!
    Sandy Toes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking menu!! Gumbo and pumpkin pancakes sound delish! Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh everything sounds and LOOKS so great! I love me some breakfast for dinner, too! :-)

    ~melody~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm impressed. We never seem to cook suck meals until the weekend with all the hustle and bustle. WE keep it simple during the week, with all the kids social activities, its just really hard. We do eat as healthy as possible during the week though, lots of salads and baked or grilled meat, several vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Wish I was at your house this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am drooling all over my keyboard!
    Yummmmmmm!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra!
    I made your creamy white chili tonight...oh, it's yummy! So glad I did. I'm going to link to it tomorrow. I figured you did such a good job taking pictures, I'd just rave about it and link to your post! You have a few more recipes I want to try as well.

    I saw your one for chicken cacciatore. I love that dish. It has been made in my family for a long time. I began making it in the crockpot using boneless, skinless thighs just so I could cook it and forget it. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am fascinated by your blog. WOW! Everything looks fabulous! Keep those recipes coming. I'm definitely trying the chicken chili as it's FREEZING here in Pennsylvania!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete