Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Sunday is my "refill the cookie jar" day. I usually bake a huge batch of cookies because quite frankly, my family loves cookies. Between the kids and my husband, that cookie jar is always empty.
So the cookie of choice yesterday was the Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie. YUM!
* 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 eggs
* 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
* 1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 5 dozen cookies.