Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Ranch House Crockpot Pork Chops

Do you often find yourself looking for more ways to make Pork Chops?

I love cooking them but sometimes I get so bored with the usual that I want something different, so while looking around Picky Palate a while back, I came across this recipe.  Really Really simple, 3 ingredients and that's it.

They were pretty good, tender and it was an easy way to prepare dinner without having to sit at the stove, which with this Arizona heat is always a blessing.

2011_09050006Ranch House Crockpot Pork Chops


6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
10 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup

Place pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot over high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours.
2011_09050007

Yes, that's IT.  I know, I know, you may be thinking that it's not enough to make it delicious but trust me it is.   Now Jenny served them with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, but I went with Baked Potatoes as requested by my 8 year old and a quick salad.  Yum!

7 comments:

  1. They look delicious! I will have to make them soon! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Simple ingredients and a crockpot recipe, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am so making these this weekend! I even have the pork chops in the freezer to use and the soup. Just need to grab a packed of ranch dressing mix. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try this recipe too. I have pork chops sitting in my fridge awaiting the crockpot. THanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fixed these tonight and they don't look as pretty as yours :-( Haven't eaten yet, hope they taste yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know why this didn't dawn on me before(I am such a goof)-- I make these same pork chops in a skillet in the oven and have for many, many years, I just have never used the Ranch mix. They were delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bone in pork chops or boneless? Advise?

    ReplyDelete